Venue & Hospitality
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
The Metropolitan City of Rome, with a population of 4,355,725 residents, is the most populous metropolitan city in Italy. Its metropolitan area is the third-most populous within Italy. Rome is located in the central-western portion of the Italian Peninsula, within Lazio (Latium), along the shores of the Tiber. It is referred to as "The Eternal City" (Latin: Roma Aeterna), a central notion in ancient Roman culture. In the ancient world it was successively the capital city of the Roman Kingdom, the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire, and is regarded as one of the birthplaces of Western civilisation.
This beautiful town boasts an ancient history long more than two and a half thousand years, stately buildings of the past, monuments of the greatest Italian artists of all times and countless masterpieces in terms of art, architecture and culture, as well as a unique aura.
Rome is a city with a rich history, stunning architecture, and a plethora of fascinating attractions. Here are some must-visit places in Rome Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps.
- Colosseum: This ancient Roman amphitheatre is an iconic symbol of Rome
- Roman Forum: The Roman Forum is a historic site with the ruins of important government buildings from ancient Rome.
- Pantheon: This well-preserved Roman temple boasts an impressive dome and is a marvel of ancient engineering.
- Vatican City: Visit St. Peter's Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, and the Vatican Museums, home to an extensive collection of art and historical treasures.
- Trevi Fountain: One of the most famous fountains in the world, visitors toss a coin over their left shoulder into the fountain to ensure a return to Rome.
- Spanish Steps: A popular gathering spot with a monumental stairway of 135 steps, located in the Piazza di Spagna.